We are so excited to announce our first annual Halloween Costume Contest!
1. Choose a hemophilia-related costume.
2. Use #HemoHelperHalloween to upload a photo of you in your costume to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram any time during the month of Oct. If your costume requires any sort of explanation, please include how it is hemophilia related in the caption.
3. Contest ends on November 1st, 2014.
Anyone is eligible for this contest. It doesn’t matter how old you are, or whether or not you have a bleeding disorder!
The winner will be chosen by our panel of judges, and will be announced on November 2nd.
Winners will get:
1. featured in a blogpost on our website
2. a HemoHelper t-shirt
3. a HemoHelper button of your choice
We can’t wait to see your creative hemophilia-related costumes!
Good luck and have fun spreading Hemophilia awareness this Halloween! #hemophiliaawareness #hemohelperhalloween